Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, you will lead a squad of engineers helping them deliver consistently high quality code.
- Manage engineers in the team, developing their skills and helping them advance their careers.
- Participate in technical decisions on solutions.
- Write a significant amount of code for new and existing solutions.
- Own some of the front-end and back-end systems.
- Ensure the team consistently delivers code with a scalable and maintainable architecture.
- Execute a lean agile process to control the pace and track deliverables, ensuring high quality work.
- You've been building applications for 5+ years and know the systems you've worked on from top to bottom.
- You have a lot of experience in back-end/front-end programming.
- You have previously managed a team of software engineers.
- You have designed, built and operated cloud systems to solve large-scale problems.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You are proficient in a couple of programming languages.
- You are an expert in server less architectures.
- You are an expert in nodeJS and Typescript
- You are expert in Firebase, MongoDB or DynamoDB
- You are a ‘foodie’, you enjoy a good meal almost as much as you enjoy reading and writing clean code!